Filter by Popularity: - - - -
Thumbnail
The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a call for help Tuesday when a kayaker was stranded in a lake. [Read More]
Thumbnail
Fire crews found hoarding conditions and were unable to enter the building to fight the fire.        ... [Read More]
Thumbnail
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa  --  Fire crews in Marshalltown had to call in extra help to put out a house fire on Friday. The Marshalltown Fire Department... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Firefighters battled a pretty bad home fire Friday night, leaving the home a total loss. [Read More]
The Marshalltown Fire Department apologized Wednesday for misreporting that one person had died after carbon monoxide exposure in a church. [Read More]
Thumbnail
Marshalltown Fire Chief David Rierson admits he made a mistake Monday.  "Actually a little bit embarrassed," he said. [Read More]
Thumbnail
In a story Nov. 6 about people sickened by carbon monoxide exposure at a Marshalltown, Iowa, church, The Associated Press, relying on a city fire... [Read More]
Thumbnail
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa  --  Two days after confirming one person was killed after being overcome by carbon monoxide in a crowded church authorities now say no... [Read More]
Thumbnail
The fire department has retracted information it sent out earlier this week to the press about a carbon monoxide leak inside a church in town.... [Read More]
The Marshalltown fire department admits that they should have confirmed the report.        ... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Medics and police officers found several people with headaches and breathing difficulties at about 2:45 p.m. Sunday at the Church of God in Marshalltown. [Read More]
15 people were taken to the hospital Sunday afternoon after a carbon monoxide leak at a church. One person died, their identity has not been... [Read More]
Thumbnail
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa  --  Marshalltown authorities are trying to determine the reason a local religious group ran a gas generator inside a church without ventilation. Fifteen... [Read More]
Thumbnail
One person has died and 14 others are still in the hospital following 'lethal levels' of carbon monoxide filling a Marshalltown church. [Read More]
Thumbnail
15 people were taken to the hospital Sunday afternoon after a carbon monoxide leak in a Marshalltown church. [Read More]
Authorities say one person died and 14 more were hospitalized after breathing carbon monoxide at their church in Iowa, where a gasoline-powered generator was running... [Read More]
Authorities say one person died and 14 more were hospitalized after breathing carbon monoxide at their church in Iowa, where a gasoline-powered generator was running... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Authorities say one person died and 14 more were hospitalized after breathing carbon monoxide at their church in Iowa, where a gasoline-powered generator was running... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Warren Neudorff passed away at his residence at Rose Glen Manor in Wilkesboro from congestive heart failure on Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017, with his loving... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Authorities say 15 people were hospitalized after breathing in carbon monoxide that had built up at a central Iowa church. Medics and police officers sent... [Read More]
Jump To: