Columbia Gas
 

Filter by Popularity: - - - -
Searching for "Columbia Gas"
Representatives from all departments of Columbia Gas are making themselves available to the public in a series of community meetings, fielding questions for customers still... [Read More]
Thumbnail
The company held an open house and public forum in Andover, Lawrence and North Andover for those who have been affected by the September gas... [Read More]
The utility company that caused the September natural gas pipeline explosions in Massachusetts says work to fully restore gas service is mostly complete. Columbia... [Read More]
Thumbnail
The utility company that caused the September natural gas pipeline explosions in Massachusetts says work to fully restore gas service is mostly complete. Columbia Gas... [Read More]
Thumbnail
The remaining customers had been trying to get their systems restored on their own instead of using contractors from Columbia Gas. [Read More]
Thumbnail
2 crane operators-- And one very busy town inspector!My sympathy goes to all who are still waiting.Sally Matson23 William St.Andover... [Read More]
Solicitous and apologetic, Columbia Gas president Steve Bryant late Wednesday acknowledged to an agitated and skeptical City Council the "suffering and unrest" his utility caused... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Columbia Gas says 95 percent of the restoration work in the region has been completed. [Read More]
Thumbnail
Columbia Gas says it will meets its second deadline to restore service in the region. [Read More]
Thumbnail
A carbon monoxide scare in a North Andover home is coming just months after the Merrimack Valley gas disaster. The... [Read More]
A North Andover family is recovering after a carbon monoxide scare in their home that they say was caused by a Columbia Gas crew that... [Read More]
Thumbnail
A North Andover family is recovering after a carbon monoxide scare in their home that they say may have been caused by a Columbia Gas... [Read More]
Fire officials are stressing residents make sure their carbon monoxide detectors are working, after a family was exposed to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide Monday. [Read More]
Jump To: