A dog has been saved in a house fire that completely destroyed a home in Colbert just north of Spokane. The fire broke out in the 2000 block of E. Forest Lane around 10am. Fire crews tell us no one was home at the time of the fire, but there was a dog trapped inside. Thankfully a neighbor behind the home saw the flames and called 911. [Read More]
0 Comments Add New Posting as Anonymous Sign In
Стандарты красоты в обществе со временем меняются - это известный факт. Но и наши собственные представления о привлекательной для нас внешности того или иного человека не остаются без изменений - иногда даже в течение нескольких минут. [Read More]