Game of Thrones

Filter by Popularity: - - - -
Searching for "Game of Thrones"
Thumbnail
BBC 100 Kadın ekibinin ulaştığı yeni veriler, dünyanın en çok izlenen dizilerinden Game of Thrones'ta kadın karakterlerin konuştuğu sürenin erkeklerin konuştuğu sürenin üçte birinden daha... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Actors Maisie Williams and Lena Headey both wanted Arya to finish off her list and so did we! [Read More]
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams reveals her biggest final season regret. [Read More]
Thumbnail
Your daily look at the top videos covering the biggest news and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday. [Read More]
Thumbnail
 If the series finale of "Game of Thrones" left you unsatisfied, don't hold your breath for a sequel to make it all better. [Read More]
Tags: Thrones - sequel - HBO
Thumbnail
"Who gives a f**k? Who gives a f**k?" [Read More]
Thumbnail
Don't be fooled by the dragons and resurrections and prophecies and reanimated corpses into believing that GoT was a fantasy series. Much of its storylines... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams reveals her biggest final season regret. [Read More]
Thumbnail
Daenerys didn't suddenly become a tyrant in 'Game of Thrones' season eight. She was on her way to it for several seasons. [Read More]
If you want to understand vital current issues like politics, war, immigration, and climate change, watch the HBO medieval fantasy epic "Game of Thrones"; this... [Read More]
Tags: Real - Thrones - Wire
Thumbnail
Female characters in "Game Of Thrones" only had 25% of speaking time across all eight seasons, a study found, leaving 75% of the lines to... [Read More]
USA-WOMEN/TELEVISION:Strong but silent: 'Game of Thrones' women drowned out by men... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Jason Momoa is not happy with "Game of Thrones" season finale that brought along the death of his on-screen wife Daenerys Targaryen at the hands... [Read More]
Thumbnail
The British actress went to great lengths to nail Daenerys Targaryen's address. [Read More]
The Mother of Dragons, Daenerys Targaryen, brilliantly played by Emilia Clarke, was giving off strong dictator vibes in the Game of Thrones finale as she... [Read More]
Thumbnail
After a 8-year journey, makers of 'GoT' failed to impress the fans with the finale season. [Read More]
Tags: Hoping - Thrones - GoT
Thumbnail
RELATED: 'Game of Thrones' scores record TV audience, leaves fans sad, mad... [Read More]
Estados Unidos devolvió a México unos 6.000 solicitantes de asilo mientras esperaban su trámite de inmigración , dijo este martes el Departamento de Seguridad Nacional... [Read More]
Thumbnail
Emilia Clarke used the fascist Nazi ruler Adolf Hitler as research for her army speeches as Daenerys on Game Of Thrones. [Read More]
Jump To: